Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Extended Caveat:

I appreciate your taking the time to read my writing, however, I need to offer an extended caveat:

"Phil's Story" was written some ten years ago now and was a primary means for me to work through some of my own issues at the time, so please do not take any of the fiction too much to heart. It is first and foremost a story, though circumstances, characters, themes, and the like may bear resemblances to my life at the time, especially as I composed it as a story from pieces of what I knew, and not all the pieces were polished, I don't want anyone to be hurt by anything now, long after the facts and my own understanding regarding them and subsequent maturation.

You're more than welcome to read whatever I'm posting, I don't want to deter you, I'd consider it an hono(u)r. I just want you to know in reading it that I'm okay, and I mean no offense.

To any of my family and friends who circumstantially end up perceiving themselves fictionalized in writing: I never aim to hurt, but I'm not oblivious of the potentiality should things be misconstrued. Any questions, comments, worries, concerns, before or after reading anything I post, don't hesitate to be in touch.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment